Saturday 10 July 2021

Ielts full form , ielts meaning, what is ielts , types of ielts ,ielts full information

     Hello my dear friends. Welcome to my blog. In today's blog i will explain what is ielts . And full form of ielts .

I request you to please subscribe my blog. And also subscribe my youtube channel Educational help.link is given below.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClBi9Zig0Mj707fnusl7BOA


Let' get started. 

           Meaning and full form of 

IELTS-- International English Language Testing Systems.

   Ielts is basicly of two types

Academic ielts and general training

Academic is basicaly for student who want to go abroad for their further studies.

On the otherhand, General training is for those who want to go abroad for work permit.

These were the two types of ielts. Ielts test is conducted by british council , and idp australia . This test check the english skills and proficiency of a student . 

So friends this was the full information on ielts . I reauest you to subscribe my YouTube channel and blog. Because in future i will publish more attractive and knowledgeable contents for you. Thank you very much for reading my blog .








No comments:

Post a Comment